Newman Center Policies for Public Masses
Effective July 17, 2020:
Sunday Mass is at 9:30am and 11:30am in the Chapel Courtyard. Reservations are required to attend Mass. All seating will be provided by our staff at the Newman Center.
- Park in the West Parking Lot (Montessori Preschool Lot).
- The southwest gates to the courtyard will open 30 minutes prior to Mass, and visitors will enter and exit through these gates (by the Montessori School).
- Please provide proof of your reservation by printing your email or showing the confirmation on your mobile device to the designated greeter when you enter the southwest gates.
- We have seating for 90 people. Please make sure you register for all members of your family who plan to come.
- Masks are required for all adults and children over the age of 2.
- Follow 6 feet social distancing and designated direction markers in the courtyard.
- Please follow the instructions given by the staff and all volunteers.
- Holy Communion will be distributed in the hand, per Bishop Brennan's directives.
- You will be instructed as to how to receive Holy Communion during Mass, and will be assisted by our ushers.
- Communion will be given at the end of Mass after the final blessing.
If you are not receiving Communion, please come forward in the same line as if you were going to Communion, receive the blessing and exit the courtyard immediately.
If you plan to make a financial contribution to the parish, your donation can be placed in the basket located by the entrance/exit. Envelopes are not provided.
We ask that you do not gather in large groups on the property after Mass is concluded.
If you are not feeling well or are immune compromised, we ask that you do not attend Mass. If you sign up and can no longer attend, please cancel your reservation. If you have any questions, please call the office and leave a message or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.